Installing ClockWorkMod custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will help you to flash other custom ROM’s and other apps that is flashed via custom Recovery. The CWM recovery is now available to install and update your Samsung Galaxy note 3. The CWM is gives some more advanced options than the normal recovery that comes as default in your mobile. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. This is the latest Operating System currently. It has a 13 Mega Pixel Primary Camera which supports 4128 x 3096 pixels resolution. And the front camera is 2 Mega Pixel that supports 1080 pixels video recording. And this mobile is available in three different internal memory options. 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of internal Memory. And also there is a extra micro SD card slot which supports up to 64 GB. It have the 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display. And it have the 3 GB of RAM, which is best for playing high end graphics games and do multiple process easily. This is the one of the best phone compared with other mobile and tablets too which is comes with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000) processor.
Warning before installing ClockWorkMod in Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the model number N9000, N9002, N9005, N9006. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to install ClockWorkMod in Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CWM Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 – n900-cwm-recovery-188.8.131.52(0929).tar – (7.9 MB) – Here
- CWM Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 – n9005-cwm-recovery-184.108.40.206(0929).tar – (11.9 MB) – Here
- Odin 3.07 – Odin307.zip – (0.4 MB) – Here
How to Install ClockWorkMod in Samsung galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005:
- First make sure that you have installed Samsung Mobile USB drivers for your phone on your PC or Laptop.
- Switch off the phone.
- Enter download mode in your mobile. Check this – How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Connect the phone with PC or Laptop using original USB Data Cable. Because using other cables may not detect the phone. So only we recommend you to do that.
- Extract the zip file. And place it in Desktop.
- Then Open the Odin that you have downloaded earlier.
- Wait to detect the phone by Odin. After that, the ID:COM will turn into blue color. And in message box shows Added!
- And check the options “Auto reboot” and “F Reset Time”.
- Click on “PDA” and select the CWM file that suits for your mobile.
- Then click the Start button.
- It will start the process of installing CWM.
- And it may take some more minutes to complete. It depends upon your Computer or Laptop’s RAM.
- After the installation completed, your phone will be restarted.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Here
You made it easily! ClockWorkMod recovery has been successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to install ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005.
Incoming search terms:
- n9005 cwm lollipop
- cwm galaxy note 3 n9005 lollipop
- cwm for sm-n9002(16 gb):xiaolu
- cwm for samsung note 3 sm n9000
- cwm for n9005 lollipop
- cwm for n9002
- cwm en zip para note 3
- cwm 6 0 5 0 recovery zip note 3
- custom recovery for note 3 n9000
- sm-n9002 lollipop cwm