Installing ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y will help to install Custom ROM’s. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Y.
How to install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Y:
- Before installing ClockWorkMod custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Y, you need to root your Phone. Check this – How to root samsung galaxy y
- After that download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager in Google Play store – Here
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
- Open ROM Manager app in your Samsung Galaxy Y
- Click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This will download the ROM. So, you must enable network connection or Wifi. Then it will ask you to choose your phone model. Select Samsung Galaxy Mini as your phone.
- After that the ROM will be downloaded. Then reboot your phone.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Y – Here
The ROM Manager is only works in rooted devices. Now you successfully installed ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Y.