Installing ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Lg Optimus L3 E400 will help you to install Custom ROM’s and other apps. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery in LG L3 E400.
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on LG L3 E400:
- Before installing ClockWorkMod application you need to root your Phone. Because, the app requires root access. Check this – How to root lg l3 e400.
- After that download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager App in your phone from Google Play store – Here.
- After that enable USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After Done the above steps, Open the ROM Manager App in your LG Optimus L3 E400.
- Now click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This process will download the ROM from ClockWorkMod. So, you need to enable wifi or internet.
- After clicking the button, it will ask you to choose your phone model. Just select your phone model from the given list. After a few minutes the ROM will be downloaded. And then reboot your phone.
- Now you have installed CWM custom Recovery in your LG Optimus L3 E400.
You can get all the news about Lg Optimus L3 E400 – Here
The recovery app needs a root access. The CWM ROM Manager is works only in rooted devices. So, first root your phone and then install the Custom Recovery. Now you have successfully learnt how to install clockworkmod custom recovery on lg optimus l3 e400.
Incoming search terms:
- lg l3 e400
- custom rom for lg e400
- how to flash lg e400
- lg e400 jelly bean
- lg optimus l3 e400 jelly bean
- jelly bean for lg e400
- lg optimus l3 jelly bean
- lg optimus l3 e400 jelly bean update
- flash lg e400
- LG E 400
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014