Creed ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y is now available to update your phone. This ROM looks like a Ice Cream Sandwich UI. This Tutorial will help to how to update Samsung Galaxy Y with Creed Custom ROM.
Features of Creed ROM:
- Soft Root – SU
- Init.d support
- Busy Box Support
- Bloatware deleted
- Pre Deodexed
- Message App
- ICS Theme
- Touchwiz App
- Status Bar Toggle
- Boot animation Activated
Pre Requisites to update Creed ROM in Samsung Galaxy Y:
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to root samsung galaxy y
- Have minimum 60% charge in battery.
- The Data in Samsung Galaxy Y will be deleted. We recommend you to make a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Disable your Antivirus in your PC.
How to Install Creed ROM V2.5 in Samsung Galaxy Y:
- Root your Galaxy Y.
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery in your phone. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Y
- Download the Creed ROM V2.5 zip – Here
- Connect your phone to the PC with Mass Storage mode and transfer the Zip file into your SD card.
- Then disconnect from PC.
- Switch off your phone. And Switch on in Recovery Mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power + Home Button” together.
- In Recovery mode, select “Install Zip from SD card”. Then select “Choose Zip from SD card”. After that, select the Creem ROM V2.5 zip file.
- In few minutes your Samsung Galaxy Y will gets updated with Creed ROM.
- Then Reboot your phone by choosing reboot system now.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Y – Here.
In the above tutorial you can install Creed custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y.
Incoming search terms:
- how to install custom rom on galaxy y
- how to install custom rom in galaxy y
- rom for galaxy y
- rom galaxy y
- galaxy y rom
- rom samsung Galaxy y
- custom rom for samsung galaxy y
- samsung galaxy y rom download
- install custom rom galaxy y
- how to install custom rom on samsung galaxy y