Finally the LG Optimus L9 P765 has received an Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update from CM12.1 Unofficial ROM by ALEX.IMER from Xda developers forum. And the P768 owners also install the update by flashing a fix file. This is tested by many Android users of LG L9 P765 and reported that working fine. This ROM is released for P765 only. And the developer noted that, soon he will release the update for 760, 769. Lets check out how to install android 5.1.1 Lollipop cm12.1 on LG Optimus L9.
There are many features in the CM12.1 Lollipop ROM. Just install the ROM and Gapps on your device to enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The LG Optimus L9 comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the phone comes with 5 Mega Pixel primary camera with LED flash capability to record 1080p HD videos and also have a 0.3 Mega Pixel VGA secondary camera. And the main feature is, it comes with 4.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display capable to display 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The device comes with 4 GB of internal Memory and 1 GB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz ARM Cortex – A9 Dual Core processor.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CM12.1 Unofficial ROM on LG Optimus L9 P765 P768:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk.
- First read and understand the whole guide . Then proceed.
- This is only for LG Optimus L9.
- Backup all your contents.
- ROM – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CM12.1 Unofficial ROM for LG Optimus L9
- For P768 – Patch
- Gapps – Download
How to install CM12.1 Unofficial Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on LG Optimus L9 P765 P768:
- Make sure you have installed custom recovery. We recommend to use TWRP recovery.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on LG Optimus L9.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your Optimus L9 SD card.
- Switch off the Optimus L9 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on Optimus L9.
- Now choose the downloaded Android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM (CM12.1 Unofficial) file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your Optimus L9.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in LG Optimus L9.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the Optimus L9 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait till it finishes the booting process.
Note: For P768 users, flash the extra Patch file.
Similar guides you may refer:-
Now you have successfully learned how to update LG Optimus L9 P765 P768 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with CM12.1 Unofficial ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- lg p769 lollipop
- https://www ninjaromeo com/install-cm12-1-unofficial-lg-l9/
- android 5 1 1 lollipop cm12 1 unofficial rom for lg optimus l9
- lg optimus l9 p765 os upgrade
- rom lollipop lg p765
- lg p765 lollipop
- lg l9 lollipop update
- lg p768 custom rom
- cusrom lg l9
- lg l9 p760 lollipop