Installing ClockWorkMod Custom Reovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T mobile will help you to install custom ROM’s, and install some other apps that need to flash via recovery. This guide will explain to do that with odin tool to flash. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) as a default operating System. And now the Jelly Bean update is available to upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System. The phone also having big feature of 4.8 inch touch screen capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with HD. And it have 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash and 1.9 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone is also available in internal memory of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB. And also memory card slot is available that capacity of 64GB. The phone is one of the best Android phone compared with other phones which comes with 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor.
Warning before installing ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with at&t Samsung Galaxy S3 and the model number SGH-I747. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 by AT&T:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the ClockWorkMod recovery, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to flash ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T:
- First download the Odin tool (Odin3-v3.04.zip, 457 Kb)- Here
- Then download the ClockWorkMod Recovery(clockworkmod.TAR, 6.8 MB) – Here
- And make sure you have installed USB drivers on your PC to connect the phone. If you installed Samsung Kies, drivers are installed.
- Extract the Odin file using any extracting software.
- Open the Odin application.
- Then switch off your phone.
- And reboot into download mode. To do, Press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together.
- And you will get a message “Warning”.
- Now press the Volume Up button to continue in download mode.
- Then connect your phone to Computer or laptop and you will see the added message on odin tool.
- In odin tool, click the PDA button and choose the clockworkmod.tar that downloaded earlier.
- And make sure that, “Auto reboot” and “F.Rest Time” are checked.
- After adding the file, click the start button to start the flashing process.
- Then you will see a message on odin “Pass”. And the mobile will reboots automatically.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, and see a message “Fail” in odin just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether recovery is installed or not, switch off the phone and reboot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. Then you will get the recovery screen. You can use Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S3 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S3. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to flash clockworkmod custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 from At&t.
Incoming search terms:
- clock work mode for galaxy 23 sghi747
- how to flash samsung galaxy s3
- how to go in recovery mode in samsung s3 i747
- how to installed clockmod recovery on galaxy sgh 1747
- how to remove clock mod sgh i-747
- i747 cwm recovery flashable
- install cwm recovery in galaxy beam
- odin flashble cwm recovery for samsung galaxy s3 i747
- samsung galaxy beam cwm recovery
- samsung galaxy s3 sgh-i747 (at&t) how to flash clockworkmod recovery
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014