Installing ClockWorkMod custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 will help you to install Custom ROM’s, Some android apps that need a root access. You can flash Custom ROM’s and any other files with the use of ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Here is a guide to install the custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S III.
How to install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 must be rooted. Then only you can install ClockWorkMod recovery on your phone.
- Then, download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager from Google Play store – Here
- Then, Enable USB Debugging via Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After that open the ROM Manager App in your phone.
- Click Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery option in your phone. You must enable network mode or wifi.
- It will ask you to choose the phone model of your phone. Just Select your phone model in the list.
- After selecting your model, it will download the ROM for your phone.
- After that, reboot your phone.
- Now you have successfully installed ClockWorkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy S3 – Here
The ROM Manager App is only working in Rooted handsets. So, you need to root your phone. Otherwise it won’t work. Now you successfully installed ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
Incoming search terms:
- rom manager galaxy s3
- install clockworkmod recovery galaxy s3 i9300
- clockworkmod recovery galaxy s3
- how to install clockworkmod recovery on galaxy s3 i9300
- clockworkmod recovery for galaxy s3 i9300
- rom manager s3
- clockworkmod recovery s3 i9300
- install clockworkmod recovery galaxy s3
- how to install cwm on galaxy s3 i9300
- how to install clockworkmod recovery galaxy s3