Installing ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 will help you to install Custom ROM’s and flash any other apps or files. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.
How to install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570:
- Your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 must be rooted. Then only the ClockWorkMod app will work on your phone. Check this – How to root samsung galaxy mini
- After that download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager App from Google Play store – Here
- After that enable USB Debugging via – Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- Then open ROM manager App in your Samsung Galaxy Mini.
- Click Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery in the App. You need to enable network or wifi to download the ROM.
- Then it will ask you to choose the phone model, just select your model. Then it will download the ROM for your phone.
- After that reboot your phone.
- Now you have installed ClockWorkMod on your phone.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 – Here
The ROM Manager App is need a root access in your phone. If you haven’t rooted, the app won’t work. Now you successfully learnt how to install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.
Incoming search terms:
- how to install clockworkmod recovery on galaxy mini
- samsung galaxy mini
- how to install clockworkmod recovery galaxy mini
- how to install clockworkmod recovery on samsung galaxy mini
- clockworkmod recovery for galaxy mini s5570
- how to install clockworkmod on galaxy mini
- samsung galaxy mini clockworkmod recovery
- clockworkmod recovery galaxy mini
- samsung mini
- clockworkmod recovery for samsung galaxy mini
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014