Normally all the apps has been installed with the use of Google Play store app. You can browse and install the apps through Google Play Store. Some people download the Android apk’s and need to install it manually. And some people download the apk from third party apk downloading sites directly to the phone. Here is a guide to manually install the apk files on your Android phone.
By this method you can install android apkl apps without Google Play Store App (Android Market). Many people already knows how to do it. But, some users were not able to do it correctly. They are beginners of Android phone. We have clearly described how to do it in the following tutorial by any file manager, we used Astro File Manager for the guide.
How to Install Android Apk on your phone manually:
- Download Astro File Manager from Google Play Store – Here
- You can use any other file manager too.
- Download the apk files to your computer and move it to the Memory card of the phone.
- You can also download directly from the phone.
- Now you have to enable unknown source option to install this kind of apps.For that, go to Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources Check it.
- For Android 4.0+ users you have to do Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Now open the Astro File Manager, and Navigate the file that you are going to install.
- Just tap the apk file, it will ask you to confirm that install it or not. Click install button. And it will install the app on your phone.
You can also use any file manager to navigate the file. Now you have successfully learned how to install Android Apk files on your phone manually by Astro File Manager.
Incoming search terms:
- file manager for moto e
- how to install apk file in moto g3
- apk files download for moto e2
- how to install apk files on moto g4 plus
- https://www ninjaromeo com/install-android-apps-manually-file-manager/
- LG apk installer
- how to open apk file in moto g3
- how to install app in moto g
- apk not installing in moto g3
- apk moto g4