The At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 owners now update your I777 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the Cyanide-L Uber custom ROM. This custom ROM is based on CyanogenMod, and includes features from other custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love to use them. This ROM is just getting started and the developer will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.
There are many S2 I777 users who installed this ROM has reported that, it’s working properly and stable. I am expecting you to feel the same as other users did. There are many features in the At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777. But there is no news about the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update officially. Use this guide to get the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update on At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777. The At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777 is now able to update Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with the Cyanide-L Uber Custom ROM.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Cyanide-L Uber ROM on At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777:
- We Are not responsible for any damages. Use this guide at your own risk on At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777.
- First, read and understand the whole guide. Then proceed.
- This is only for At&t Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Backup all your contents.
- ROM – Cyanidel Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM for At&t Samsung Galaxy S2
- Gapps – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Google Apps for At&t Samsung Galaxy S2
How to install CyanideL Uber Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM on At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777:
- Make sure you have rooted mobile and installed ClockWorkMod Recovery on I777.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on I777.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your At&t galaxy s2 SD card.
- Switch off the At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777.
- Now choose the downloaded Android 5.1.1 lollipop Cyanidel Uber ROM file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for a flashing Gapps file on your At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in At&t Galaxy S2.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the Galaxy S2 phone.
- Normally the first boot takes some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait till it finishes the booting process on At&t Galaxy S2.
Similar guides to check it:
Hope you have learned how to update At&t Samsung Galaxy S2 I777 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cyanidel Uber custom ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung sgh i777 update
- samsung galaxy s2 at&t update
- Samsung galaxy s2 i777 software update
- sgh i777 update
- galaxy s2 at&t custom rom
- sgh-i777 firmware
- samsung galaxy s2 sgh-i777 software update
- how to update samsung sgh-i777
- samsung galaxy s2 i777 update
- samsung galaxy s2 at&t update download