Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM from AOKP is available to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 from AT&T. The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM is named as a AOKP MR1 Build 4. You can update your At&t Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 and Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M mobile to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean AOKP MR1 Build 4 with this guide. But, we didn’t tested it on Rogers I747m phone. Though, both models have the same hardware features. So, it will work on both devices. Here is a guide to update your device to the custom ROM.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) as a default operating System. And now the official Jelly Bean update is available to upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System. By using this guide you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean by AOKP MR1 Build 4 ROM. The phone is also available in internal memory of 8GB, 16GB, 32GB. And also memory card slot is available that capacity of 64GB. And it have 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash and 1.9 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone also having big feature of 4.8 inch touch screen capable to display 720 x 1280 pixels with HD. The phone is one of the best Android phone compared with other phones which comes with 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor.
Warning before installing AOKP Jelly Bean MR1 Build 4 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 I747:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S3 by At&t or Rogers and the model number SGH-I747 and SGH-I747M. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to install AOKP MR1 Build 4 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 by At&t or Rogers carrier:
- First install the ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Check this – How to flash clockworkmod custom recovery on samsung galaxy s3 At&t carrier
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the ClockWorkMod recovery, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install the Android 4.2.2 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- ROM – aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-4.zip (153.29 MB) – Here or Here
- Gapps – gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip – (89.98 MB) – Here
How to install AOKP MR1 Build 4 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 or I747M:
- Connect your SGS 3 to PC or Laptop using original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- And transfer the downloaded files to your phone’s SD card.
- Make sure that you have installed ClockWorkMod recovery on your phone to flash Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM and Google Apps.
- Switch off the phone.
- You need to reboot into clockworkmod recovery. To do this press and hold the Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together for a little bit of time. You can use the Volume keys to navigate and use the Home button to select the option in the recovery page.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- Then, choose the “Install Zip from SD card” and then select “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now you need to browse and select the downloaded file aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-4.zip. And wait for the process to complete.
- Then again do the above process for the second file gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip. And wait little bit of time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the SGS3.
- The first boot takes some long time to complete the installation.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S3 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S3 I747. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 by At&t or Rogers I747m to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean AOKP MR1 Build 4 Custom ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- jelly bean 4 2 2 for galaxy pocket
- i747m 4 2 2
- jelly bean 4 2 for galaxy pocket
- download jelly bean 4 2 2 for galaxy pocket
- how to upgrade galaxy pocket to 4 2 2
- jelly bean for galaxy pocket s5300 free download
- samsung s3 4 2 2 rom
- how to upgrade samsung galaxy pocket to jelly bean
- aokp rom for galaxy pocket
- whatsapp for android 422 s3