LG Optimus One P500 – Android mobile phone is pretty good. It have many features more than other android mobiles in it’s price range. Now the LG P500 mobile has officially upgraded Android 2.2 Froyo into Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread. Android 2.3 Upgrade is available in LG website. Here is a guide to update your LG Optimus One P500 to Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread:
Android 2.3 Gingerbread Features in LG Optimus One P500:
- Working much faster
- Touch sensitivity so smooth
- Android Keyboard replaced with Gingerbread Keyboard
- Some important updates than old Android 2.2 froyo
How to install Android 2.3 Gingerbread in LG P500:
LG Mobile Support Tool – Download
Before this process please take a Backup your phone with LG PC Suite.
Steps to install:
- Download the above Tool and install it.
- Connect your LG Optimus One P500 with PC. (Check you are in “USB debugging” mode. Or Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging).
- Your phone model and Version will be shown on the tool.
- Now click “Start Updating” Button
- This will download the Updates from LG website. You can see the download progress in the next window.
- In the upgrade process your phone shows a message “Emergency Mode” with Yellow color background.
- After the download was finished, it will install the updates.
- Once the window shows to remove the USB cable from PC and remove battery from mobile, please remove it.
- After that, insert battery and connect the phone with PC using USB cable. And switch on Phone. Now click the Restart button in the LG Mobile Software Support Tool window.
- Now Android 2.3 Gingerbread has installed on your LG P500.
Now we successfully learnt to install / update / upgrade LG Optimus One P500 Android 2.2 Froyo into Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Incoming search terms:
- lg p500 update
- lg p500 android update
- how to update lg p500
- update lg p500
- lg-p500 android update
- lg android UPDATE
- how to upgrade lg p500
- upgrade lg p500
- lg p500 software update
- lg p500 software update download