Wifi is the free facility in modems. But, many people doesn’t know, how to enable it. With the help of activating wi-fi facility, we can use that to Laptop, Android Smartphones, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Ipads.
Here is the simple tips how I enabled wifi in Nokia Siemens Networks BSNL Modem Residential Router 1600!
1.Go to 192.168.1.1 and enter the User name and Password is admin.
2.Now click the Wireless in top left area.
5.After that click Save/Apply button.
Now we successfully learnt how to enable wireless/wifi in BSNL Broadband – Nokia Siemens Networks Modem. You can also do it for all other modems. But, the options are may be different.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia siemens networks residential router 1600 wireless configuration
- nokia siemens networks modem bsnl broadband 1600
- nokia siemens wifi modem
- bsnl broadband wifi modem
- nokia siemens networks modem bsnl broadband wifi configuration
- nokia siemens networks wifi modem
- how to configure nokia siemens residential router 1600 for wifi
- nokia siemens networks modem bsnl broadband
- nokia siemens networks modem
- nokia siemens networks bsnl broadband modem
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014