D-Link WiFi modem is pretty good for working with Bsnl Broadband connection. Its more than good from BSNL modems. Here is a step by step guide to configure / setup D-Link DSL-2730U wireless N150 modem.
First go to 192.168.1.1 and use the password and Username as admin.
Click the Internet Setup in Left sidebar.
If any settings are there in WAN, delete it. And click add button to add new configuration.
In ATM PVC CONFIGURATION, fill up VPI = 0 and VCI = 35 for BSNL Broadband.
In CONNECTION TYPE area, select Protocol as PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and Encapsulation mode as LLC/SNAP – BRIDGING.
After that enter your username and password that have given from ISP(BSNL). And in Network Address Translation Settings area enable the NAT and Firewall. And click next button.
After that Click Apply button in Setup summary page.
Now we successfully learnt how to configure D-Link Wireless N150 modem router for BSNL Broadband connection.
Incoming search terms:
- dlink n150
- d link modem configuration for bsnl broadband
- how to configure dlink wireless router n150
- how to configure dlink wireless router for bsnl broadband
- d link wireless n 150 adsl2 modem router configuration with bsnl
- how to configure dlink modem for bsnl broadband
- d link dsl 2730u configuration bsnl broadband
- d\link n150 adsl2 configuration
- d link wireless router configuration bsnl
- dlink n150 adsl2 configuration
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Developer Options in LG G3 - August 14, 2014