Hiding Whatsapp photos, videos and audios from Gallery and Music player is now possible by using this guide. Whatsapp is a messaging app that widely used. You can’t hide the downloaded files from the app. But, you can make it manually by adding a .nomedia file in the folder.
The .nomedia file is used to restrict the apps which are used to access media files from the folder. If a folder contains the .nomedia file, then Gallery and other media players don’t index the folder. Now you got the brief explanation about it. Just think it, people send a ‘Good morning’ photos everyday. And you surely don’t like to see similar images to shown up in the Gallery. And they may send funny audios as reply for your texts. This also not needed. So, you can easily hide it from the file manger.
Warning before using this guide:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Delete/Block Whatsapp Photos, Videos & Audios from Gallery & other media players in Android:
- You need a file manager app. If you don’t have it, download it now.
- Now open the “Whatsapp” folder in the file manger.
- Now you need to create a new file by pressing options button and create a new file and name it as “.nomedia”.
- Then go to the Gallery, and check it. Those files are not visible.
Check our some other guides too:-
You can Get all our guides – here
That’s it. You made it easily! your Whatsapp files doesn’t shown up in the gallery and other Media players such as Music Player, video Player, MX player, VLC player, Maven Audio Player and etc.. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
You can get some more guides similar to this in future. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. We hope that this guide will surely help you to Hide Whatsapp Photos, Videos & Audios from Gallery in Android.
Incoming search terms:
- whatsapp videos
- how to remove whatsapp audio from music player
- How to hide WhatsApp images from gallery
- from gallery
- good morning video for whatsapp free download
- Whats app videos
- Hidden whatsapp videos
- mx player whatSapp
- how to hide whatsapp images and videos in gallery
- how to hide whatsapp photos from gallery