Navigation soft keys on the HTC One M8 has got a new look and it was redesigned to attract more customers. The mobile has three soft buttons. Those are Back button – helps to go back, Home button – used to go home page, Multitasking button – to select any other running application. It was redesigned from the previous release in the same series M7.
The mobile has comes with 5 inch Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen with HTC Sense UI v6, Dual 4 Mega pixel camera that supports 2688?1520 resolution, 5 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera, Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System. And it should be one of the best phone compared with other phones which is comes with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Processor. It is available in two models. One is 16 GB internal memory and another one is 32 GB. And you can also use the external card slot up to 128 GB. It has 2 GB of RAM which is much enough for playing High graphics games.
Here comes the question. Why do you want to hide it? Every people has different thoughts. But, they just want to remove the unwanted space in the display. Yes, it takes up little bit of space in the display. Many people like the Soft keys and many of them don’t like it. This guide is for the people who doesn’t like it and want to remove it from the phone. There is no options in the phone to change it. There is a separate app called “GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys” to do the work that you needed. It will hide the keys and display a small red color line at the bottom of the m8. Once you touch the line it will display the soft keys again. You can also customize the color of the line, size, sensitivity, etc,.
- A HTC One M8 mobile.
- The mobile must be rooted. Because, the app requires root access.
- Internet connection to download the app.
How To Hide Navigation Soft Keys on HTC One M8 with GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys App:
- First you have to download the GMD Auto Hide Soft keys from the Google Play store – Here
- Then install it on your device.
- Open the app installed on your mobile.
- Switch on the first option “Hide Soft keys“.
- Now your navigation soft keys changed into quick bar.
Note: The app only works in rooted mobile. So first you have to root the mobile before using this guide.
You can get all our latest guides – here
Check other guides too:-
We hope that you got the needed information from this guide. Or if you met any problems regarding this guide, do share your thoughts in comment section. And don’t miss our latest guides similar to this kind of tutorials. Subscribe our newsletters, like us on facebook, follow us on Google+ to get the latest updates. Now you have successfully learned how to hide soft keys on HTC One M8.
Incoming search terms:
- hiding soft keys on htc
- how to hide soft keys in htc one m8
- How to work softkey in htc 526
- cant auto hide navigation keys in htc desire 526g dual sim
- can i hide navbar in htc one m8
- كيفية إزالة gmd auto hide soft
- auto hide soft keys no root
- auto hide soft button htc
- auto hide navigaton bar in htc
- auto hide nav on htc onem8