Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is a good android smartphone compared with other phones in its prize range. After installing Custom ROM on your phone, you may want to install the Original Stock ROM/Firmware back. Here is a guide to install Original Stock Firmware in Samsung Galaxy Y.
How to install Original Stock Firmware / ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y:
- Download the Stock ROM in your region based – Here
- Extract the files in your PC.
- Install the Samsung Drivers to connect your phone with USB Cable.
- Download the Odin tool – here
- Restart your phone in Download mode. Press Volume UP + Home + Power button together.
- Open the Odin tool and then connect your phone via usb cable. Odin will detects your phone, and shows the message Detected with Yellow background.
- After that Select PDA and Choose the PDA file that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Click Phone and select the File named as Phone or Modem.
- And then Click CSC and select the file named as CSC.
- Leave other fields empty.
- Click Start button.
- Wait for the process to end. After the process is done, you will see the message PASS with green background.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Y – Here
Now you successfully installed / flashed / Unbrick Stock ROM / Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Y.
Incoming search terms:
- stock rom for galaxy y
- how to flash samsung galaxy y
- how to install stock rom on galaxy y
- galaxy y stock rom download
- samsung galaxy y stock rom download
- samsung galaxy y stock rom
- how to unbrick samsung galaxy y
- galaxy y stock rom
- Flash Stock ROM galaxy y
- samsung galaxy y original rom
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014