Samsung Galaxy S3’s S Voice app is very impressing one comparing with Apple Iphone’s Siri. Now the S-Voice App is available to install all ICS running android smartphones. After installing the app in some other devices, it displays Network Error. So, here is a guide to fix Network Error problem.
How to install Network Error Problem fixed S-Voice Apk App:
- Download the svoice-signed.apk – Here
- Then, connect your phone to PC or Laptop via USB cable and transfer the downloaded file.
- After that, use any file manger to install the Svoice apk file.
- Wait for the Process to finish.
- After installation finished, you can able to run the S-voice App in any android phone.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy S3 – Here
Now the Samsung Galaxy S3’s S-voice App is start working and it won’t show any network Errors. Now you successfully learnt how to fix Network Error Problem in S Voice App.