Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other softwares. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has 8 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED flash supports Full HD record and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The phone has comes with 8 GB of Internal Memory and expandable storage is up to 64 GB and 1 GB of RAM which is helps to access the apps more quickly. The phone also comes with 5 inch Display screen capable to display 480 x 800 pixels. The phone is one of the best Dual Sim phone compared with other mobiles which has comes with 1.2 GHz Processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and the model number I9082. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.