The LG G3 Developer options are hidden in the settings menu. You have to manually activate it. The LG G3 Developer options have some tweaking options like, USB debugging, keep the screen awake while charging, Bluetooth controls, debug specific apps, allow mock locations, show screen touches and more. Here I will guide you how to Open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging in LG G3 Android smartphone.
Pre Requirements to Open Developer Options & USB Debugging mode in LG G3:
- A LG G3 Android Smartphone.
- A little bit knowledge about the phone’s settings option.
How to Enable USB Debugging mode & Developer options in LG G3:
- First open the Settings menu. For that, you can tap the Settings icon from the app menu or tap it from the notification tray.
- Then tap on to the last column “General”. And simply scroll down and tap on the “About me” option.
- After that, scroll down again and tap on the “Software Information” option. Now you will see the options Android version, Baseband version, Kernel version, Build number, Software version.
- Now tap on the “Build number” option 6-7 times quickly.
- After that you will get a pop up notification with cyan color that, “you are now a developer”.
- Now you have activated the Developer option on your LG G3.
- Then go back to the settings menu.
- Tap on the General Column.
- Scroll down to the last, then you will find the “Developer options” menu that was created newly.
- Now you can easily enable USB debugging and other options that you need.
The above method also used in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean too. These options are mainly focused for App Developers to test their Android apps on PC with ADB. If you want to connect your mobile with a PC, you should have to enable the Debugging mode. Then you can run any kind of commands from the PC.
Check out our other guides too:-
We hope that this guide will surely help you to get the needed option. If you have any doubts, problems, or suggestions don’t stop to inform it to us. Share your valuable thoughts in our comment section. So that you will get a response from all our audiences. Is it working correctly, just share your experience with us in the comments area, this will surely help our users of the LG G3. Now you have successfully learned how to open the Developer Options and USB Debugging in the LG G3.
Incoming search terms:
- lg g3 usb debugging
- USB Debugging LG G3
- enable usb debugging lg g3
- lg g3 debugging
- where to find usb debugging on lg g3
- LG G3 Developer Options
- usb debugging g3
- debugging lg g3
- debug mode en lg bello
- allow mock location on LG g3 marshmallow