USB Debugging Mode and Developer options are hidden in the HTC One M8 Android smartphone. You only manually activate it. But how to do it? Don’t worry. Follow this simple guide to get the Developer Option and activate the USB debugging mode, keep the screen awake while charging, Bluetooth controls, debug specific apps, allow mock locations, show screen touches and more. Here I will guide you how to Open the Developer option and USB Debugging mode in HTC One M8 Android Smartphone.
Pre Requirements to Open Developer Options & USB Debugging mode in HTC One M8:
- A HTC One M8 Android Smartphone.
- A small knowledge about the settings options in Android Smartphone.
How to Enable USB Debugging mode & Developer options in HTC One M8:
- First open the Settings menu. For that, you can tap the Settings icon from the app menu or tap it from the notification tray.
- And simply scroll down and tap on the “About” option.
- After that, scroll down again and tap on the “Software Information” option. Now you will see the options Android version, HTC Sense version, Software Number, HTC SDK API Level, More.
- Then tap the “More” option.
- Now tap on the “Build number” option 6-7 times quickly.
- After that you will get a pop up notification that, “Congratulations, you are now a developer”.
- Now you have activated the Developer option on your HTC One M8.
- Then go back to the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the last, then you will find the “Developer options” menu that was created newly. Open it.
- Then Switch on it from the top right corner.
- Now you can easily enable USB debugging and other options that you need.
Check out this guide too:- How To Hide Navigation Soft Keys on HTC One M8 by GMD Auto Hide Soft keys App
These options are mainly focused for App Developers to test their Android apps on PC with ADB. If you want to connect your mobile with a PC, you should have to enable the Debugging mode. Then you can run any kind of commands from the PC.
You can get all the guides about your mobile – here
We hope that this information will certainly help you to get the required one. If you have any uncertainties, problems, or suggestions really do not stop to tell it to us. Share your beneficial ideas in our comments area. So that you will get a response from all our audiences. Is it working correctly, just share your expertise with us in the comments spot, this will certainly aid our consumers of the HTC One M8. Now you have successfully learned how to open the Developer Options and USB Debugging in the HTC One M8.
Incoming search terms:
- wwhatsapp status on htc one m8
- Mock Location HTC one m8
- mock location htc m8 lollipop
- mock location htc m8
- htc one mock location
- htc one m8 allow mock locations
- htc debugging mode close
- how to turn on mock location htc one
- how to enable mock location on htc one m8
- how to enable mock location on htc one