Emoji Emoticons on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4 is now available. Before, if you want to use it, you should root the phone. But, now you can use it without rooting. It is not a harder one to get it. This very simple to use it also. I have compiled a Easy method for you. Here I will guide you to install and use the Emoji Emoticons on your Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 mobiles.
- A Samsung Galaxy S2 (or)
- A Samsung Galaxy S3 (or)
- A Samsung Galaxy S4
- Google Play app
- Working Internet Connection to download apps and plugins
How to Install Emoji Emoticons on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4:
Here we have compiled three methods. You can use any one from the following. Choose the one option, which one is comfortable for you.
Install Emoji Emoticons in Galaxy S2, S3 and S4 with Go SMS App:
- Download the Go SMS Pro app from the Google Play store.
- Then Open the downloaded app, tap the smiley option.
- And tap the Emoji option and enable it. And download the plugin.
- Now you will able to use in conversations with this plugin.
Using Chomp SMS App:
- First Go to the Google Play store and install the Chomp SMS app.
- Open it from your app menu.
- Then open smiley settings.
- And click on Emojies.
- And download the plugin.
- Then Wait for the complete.
- Now you can use it on your mobile.
Using Handcent SMS App:
- First Download the Handcent SMS App – here
- Then Download the Handcent Emoji plugin – here
- Or search in the Google Play with the above mentioned names.
- Now Open the installed app.
- And start a new message conversation.
- Tap on the smiley’s, then you will get the Emoji’s option.
You may also check it out our other guides too:-
The Emoji emoticons is installed on your device. We hope that you easily understand the guide and done it without any problem. If you met any errors or problems during the installation, please kindly inform it on comment section. And also share your valuable thoughts in comments area too. We will help you to solve it as soon as possible. Now you learned about How to Install Emoji Emoticons on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4.