Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Trend and Trend 2 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392, Trend 2 Duos S7572 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Trend S7392 & Trend 2 S7572.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. It is comes with Dual SIM option. Both are GSM network SIMs. It have the 4 Inch TFT Capacitive touch screen that supports 480 x 800 Pixels resolution. And comes with 3 Mega pixel Primary camera. And internal memory is 4 GB and there is also a expandable memory card slot also available to use up to 32 GB. And it have 512 MB of RAM which is enough to play some interesting Games. It is the one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Trend and Trend 2:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Trend and Trend 2 and the model number S7392 and S7572. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
You can now move on to the next page to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Trend & Trend 2 duos