Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 & Duos S5282 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other softwares. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Star and Duos you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and S5282 Duos.
The Samsung Galaxy Star has comes with latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default operating system. It have 2.9 inch TFT Screen that have the resolution of QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels which supports Finger Gesture Support and Pinch-to-Zoom. It have the internal memory of 4 GB and 512 MB of RAM. And supports external micro SD card up to 32 GB. The phone has comes with 2 Mega pixel Camera. This is enough for the budget phones. And doesn’t have the front camera. The phone has biggest feature of 1 GHz Processor. This is a good and nice budget android smartphone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Star and Duos and the model number S5280 and S5282. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Star and Duos:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Star or Duos Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guide about Samsung Galaxy Star – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Star. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy star s5282 kitkat update
- samsung galaxy star s5282 update kitkat
- galaxy star duos s5282 kitkat
- samsung galaxy star gt-s5282 kitkat update
- samsung galaxy star s5282 kitkat update download
- samsung galaxy star gt s5282 kitkat update
- samsung galaxy star update kitkat
- samsung galaxy star upgrade kitkat
- samsung s5282 download mode
- kitkat for s5282