Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other softwares. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy S4 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmwares from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating System. The phone has comes with 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports 1080 x 1920 pixels with Gorilla Glass. And the mobile has 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of Internal Memory and also have an extra memory slot that supports up to 64 GB. And it have 2 GB of RAM. The mobile has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera supports 4128 x 3096 pixels. And 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The device is the one of the best Android mobile compared with other devices which is comes with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S4 and the model number I9500. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S4 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500.
Incoming search terms:
- s4 download mode
- galaxy s4 download mode
- download mode s4
- i9500 download mode
- download mode i9500
- samsung galaxy s4 download mode
- samsung galaxy s4 i9500
- galaxy s4 i9500 download mode
- galaxy s4 download mode not working
- download mode samsung s4 i9500