Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Note N9000 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. This is the latest Operating System currently. It has a 13 Mega Pixel Primary Camera which supports 4128 x 3096 pixels resolution. And the front camera is 2 Mega Pixel that supports 1080 pixels video recording. And this mobile is available in three different internal memory options. 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of internal Memory. And also there is a extra micro SD card slot which supports up to 64 GB. It have the 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display. And it have the 3 GB of RAM, which is best for playing high end graphics games and do multiple process easily. This is the one of the best phone compared with other mobile and tablets too which is comes with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000) processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the model number N9000, N9002, N9005, N9006. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guide about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000.
Incoming search terms:
- note 3 download mode
- galaxy note 3 download mode
- download mode note 3
- تحميل ابشن سمسنك
- how to put note 3 in download mode
- download custom rom samsung galaxy note 3 n9000
- samsung note 3 download mode
- download Samsung galaxy note 3 of n9000
- download mode install sm-n9006
- download mode in samsung galaxy note 3