Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 and SGH-i527 for AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 is comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. It have the 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera that supports 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution and there is also a front facing camera that is 1.9 Mega Pixel. It have the big screen that is 6.3 inch and it supports 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The phone is available in two variables of internal memory. One is 8 GB and another one is 16 GB. And there is also a card slot for micro SD card that supports up to 64 GB. It have the 1.5 GB of RAM which is much enough to play High end Graphics games. It is one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which is comes with 1.7 GHz Krait Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and the model number I9200. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After the Samsung logo shows, release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
Also check this – Enter download mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.3 I9150
You can get all the news and guide about Samsung Galaxy Mega – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.
Incoming search terms:
- Galaxy mega download mode
- mega download mode
- downoad mode for samsung mega
- odin mode galaxy mega
- mode download samsung mega
- Download minimilitri
- download boot samsung mega i9200
- donwload mode samsung gt 9200
- where to download mega 6 3 rom odin
- cant enter in download mode on gt i9200