Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150 and dual SIM I9152.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. It have 5.8 inch screen so only named as it, and it is supported to display 540 x 960 pixels. It have 8 Mega Pixel primary camera which supports 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution with LED flash and have a 1.9 Mega Pixel Secondary camera too. It have the 8 GB of Internal Memory and there is also a micro SD card slot which supports 64 GB. It have another important feature that is comes with 1.5 GB of RAM. It is the one of the best phone which is compared with other mobiles that having 1.4 GHz dual Core Processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and the model number I9150 & I9152. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guide about Samsung Galaxy Mega – Here
Check our another guide – Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150.
Incoming search terms:
- odin mode samsung mega
- how to open engineering mode on samsung mega 5 8
- minimitry mega mode down load
- engineer mode in mega 5 8
- download jellybean file for galaxy mega 5 8
- setting off flash mesej samsung mega 5 8
- download flash galaxy mega 5 8
- download flash file on samsung galaxy mega 5 8
- download apk camera samsung 5 8
- cusrom galaxy mega 5 8