Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 will help you to flash stock ROMs using odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Core you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to Open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Core I8262.
The Samsung Galaxy Core has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. It have 4.3-inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen to view 480 x 800 pixels resolution. And it have the 8 GB of Internal Memory and supports up to 32 GB of external memory storage. And it comes with 1 GB RAM which is much enough for playing HD games and use many apps. It have the 5 Mega Pixel primary camera and 0.3 Mega Pixel Secondary camera. It is the one of the best android phone compared with other mobiles which is comes with 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Core I8262:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Core and the model number I8262. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Core:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Core Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page.
- Read the warning before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all the news and guide about Samsung Galaxy Core – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in this process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Core. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Core I8262.
Incoming search terms:
- Samsung i8262 download mode
- download mode galaxy core
- galaxy core download mode
- download mode core duos
- galaxy core downloading mode
- samsung core I 8262 new xda rom
- how to download mod galaxy core gt-i8262
- 6 0 Marshmallow Samsung galaxy Gt i8262
- samsung 8262 download mode
- marshmallow for i8262