Download Mode on Galaxy S5 will help you to flash stock ROMs using Odin download tool or any other software. It is used to connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from Computer. The mobile comes with many models and many network careers too. We have compiled this step by step tutorial for all the devices. We checked this guide on our phone, and it is working perfectly. We hope that it will be useful for your need. Here is a guide to open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy S5.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat which is latest Operating System currently. IP67 Certificated Dust and Water Resistant which helps to protect your mobile, Ultra Power Saving Mode that used to save your battery, Fast Auto Focus and Selective Focus helps to easily capture snaps, Healthier Lifestyle – Heart Rate Sensor is really brilliant feature, Your Finger is Your Key – Finger Scanner helps to security process, 16 MP Primary Camera which is capable to capture good picture. This is one of the best android device compared to all other mobiles which is comes with Adonis Prime2 (Quad 1.9 GHz + Quad 1.3 GHz) + XMM6360 Processor.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S5:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S5 and the model number G900A, G900F, G900H, G900I, G900K, G900L, G900M, G900P, G900R4, G900S, G900T, G900V. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page on your phone.
- Read the warning message before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- Then you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all our guides about your Galaxy S5 – Here
Check our other guides:- Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S5 All Models
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s, recoveries on your mobile. So, stay updated with us by Twitter follower, Facebook fan And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to enter download mode in Galaxy S5 all models.