Switch to Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus will help you to flash stock ROMs using Odin download tool or any other software. After entering into download mode in Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 you can connect the phone with PC and start flashing original firmware from Samsung. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your phone to install the files from PC. Here is a guide to open Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Using download mode to install the files will flash the phone. So, you will lost all the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus and the model number GT-S5301. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 Android Smartphone.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page on your phone.
- Read the warning message before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- The you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
You can get all our coverages about Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus – Here
Check this also – Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 using Odin
You made it easily! You have successfully opened Download mode in your GT-S5301 mobile. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your mobile. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to enter download mode in Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301.