If you are a Samsung Galaxy A5 user then here is a guide for you to boot into Download Mode in your mobile. The Samsung Galaxy A5 device is announced this year. There is a lot of users bought this Android mobile after release. It comes with some of unique features. And that makes the device to stand unique among the crowd of smartphones. Download Mode is just like a Gateway for your mobile phone to install the files from Laptop using Odin or some other tools. You can also update your mobile with this download mode. We have checked this procedure on our device and functioning properly. We have created a simple step by step guide for you to boot download mode in Galaxy A5.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 has comes with the new Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Cortex-A53 Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor. This is pretty much high end processor to handle your phone without any problems. It has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera and 5 Mega Pixel secondary camera. And the mobile has 16GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. You can also use microSD card capable up to 64 GB. It has a 5 inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen to play and view HD videos.
Warning before using Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy A5:
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy A5 and the model number is SM-A500F, A500F1, A500FQ, A500FU, A500H, A500HQ, A500K, A500L, A500M, A500S, A500X, A500XZ, A500Y, A500YZ, SM-A500GZDDINS, SM-A500GZDDINU.
How to Open Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy A5:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy A5 Android Smartphone. For that press the power key and choose the switch off option.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together for a little bit of time.
- After appearing Samsung logo release the buttons.
- Then you will move on to Warning page on your phone.
- Please read the warning message before going to proceed.
- As the given on screen instruction, press Volume Up button to enter into download mode.
- Then you will see the page with Android logo and “Downloading, Do not turn off target!!”
- If you don’t want to move on download mode, just press Volume Down button in the proceed page.
Hope this guide will help you. We will update installing Custom ROM’s, recoveries on your mobile in the future. So, stay connected with us by Twitter follower, Facebook fan And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to enter download mode in Samsung Galaxy A5.