Facebook Timeline profile is now rolled out officially to all facebook accounts. So, there is a no option available to get back old facebook profile. Here is a trick to get the old Facebook profile in Google Chrome Browser.
How to Delete Facebook Timeline Profile on Google Chrome Browser:
- Just Right Click on the Google Chrome Desktop icon and Go to Properties option.
- On Properties window in Shortcut tab find the Target text field.
- Type the Following code on Target Box
For Windows Vista/ Windows 7 : –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
For Windows XP : –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)”
Type the above code after the chrome.exe in the text field.
Note: If the above Trick is not working on your computer try this – How to Disable Facebook Timeline in Chrome with Timeline Remove Extension
Now we successfully learned how to disable / deactivate / delete facebook timeline on Google chrome browser.
Incoming search terms:
- timeline remove google chrome
- timeline remove chrome
- timeline remover google chrome
- google chrome timeline remove
- timeline remover for google chrome
- remove timeline google chrome
- remove timeline from facebook google chrome
- Disable Timeline in Google Chrome
- disable facebook timeline google chrome
- remove facebook timeline google chrome
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- [How to] Fix External SD Card Write Error [Lollipop] - March 22, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Quotes in Hindi & Tamil - March 7, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Download - March 6, 2015