Listed here is how to Disable Demo mode or Retail Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge. In this article I will explain you how you can correctly eliminate and exit the irritating retail mode on your Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. You may check our previous guide – Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Stock Wallpapers – Download [HD]. The demo or retail mode is a specifically created for the retailer to show it to the customers. Originally it is created for showcasing the crucial and key characteristics of the unit when a customer handles or check the cell phone in the first time of use.
This makes the customer to attract more. Customer easily understands the features in the mobile without the retail staff or owner. Normally the retail showcasing mobile sold it for a lower price than the normal unit. If you bought a retail demo unit, here is a simple guide to unlocking the retail mode.
Things you needed to disable the demo mode or retail mode in Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge:
- A Samsung Galaxy S6 or Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge
- Samsung Retail Mode app installed on your phone. Don’t worry it is already installed in your mobile.
- Simple knowledge to handle your phone.
How to Disable Demo mode or retail mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge:
- First Open the Samsung Retail Mode app on your phone.
- Then Open the “Configuration Settings” on the menu.
- Now Enter the code 5444 to unlock the settings. You will get an admin menu.
- Now uncheck the “Disable the factory data reset”.
- And enter the password M729Q16K8546.
- Now you will get a message about reset the phone. Now press the OK button.
Here is some similar guides for you: –
That’s it. You have easily achieved the guide. After the last step your mobile will be restarted and you will get a new User Interface. All the dummy contacts were deleted. Hope this guide helped you. Please do share your views about the article in the comment section. Now you have successfully learned how to Disable Retail Mode or Demo mode in Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.