CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM[unofficial] is leaked for HTC One Mini 2. And recently we have published a guide – Install CM 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Unofficial ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. The CM 12.1 custom Rom[unofficial] is all set to update with your HTC One Mini two. We have checked this ROM on our gadget, and works fine. This is the very best ROM for the users who is not happy with the previous Android 4.4 Kitkat and ready to update your mobile to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It was produced by a member in XDA developers discussion board. So all the credits goes to the first developer. I will help you to update your HTC One Mini 2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cyanogen Mod 12.1 custom ROM.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Cyanogen Mod 12.1 custom ROM on HTC one Mini 2:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this Cyanogen Mod 12.1 ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your personal chance. We shall not have any legal responsibility or obligation for what ever happens to you and your HTC One mini 2 by utilizing the recommendations in this information.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with HTC One Mini 2. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Study and Realize the entire tutorial 1st, ahead of likely to complete the steps on your HTC one mini 2.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection for downloading Cyanogen Mod 12.1 unofficial Custom ROM.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your One Mini 2.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos , Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your Mini 2.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
How to install Cyanogen Mod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM on HTC One Mini 2:
- Make sure you have rooted mobile and installed ClockWorkMod Recovery on HTC one Mini 2.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on HTC one mini 2.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your Mini 2 SD card.
- Switch off the HTC One mini 2 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on Mini 2.
- Now choose the downloaded file ROM file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your HTC One Mini 2.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in HTC Mini 2.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the HTC Mini 2 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process on Mini 2.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again on HTC One Mini 2.
Similar Articles you may like:
Now you have successfully learned how to update or install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Cyanogen Mod 12.1 Custom ROM on HTC One mini 2.
Incoming search terms:
- custom rom galaxy mini 2 lollipop
- htc one mini 2 custom rom
- Download Android 5 1 ROM for HTC One Mini
- cyanogenmod 12 1 for htc obe mini2
- cyanogenmod 12 1 custom 5 1 rom
- Custom rom for HTC one mini 2/free dowload
- cusro cm12 htc One Mini 2
- cm12 1 Rom for HTC one mini2
- cm 12 1 htc One mini 2
- update htc one mini 2 lollipop