CyanogenMod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S 2. And recently we have published a guide – How to Root Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny. The CM 12.2 custom Rom is prepared to update with your Samsung Galaxy S2. We have checked this ROM on our unit, and functions wonderful. This is the ideal ROM for the end users who is not satisfy with the aged Android 4.4 Kitkat and ready to update your cell to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.I will help you to update your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cyanogen Mod custom ROM.
Warning before updating Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Cyanogen Mod 12.1 custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100:
- We are not responsible for any damages that might took place because of to making use of this Cyanogen Mod 12.1 ROM. If any dilemma takes place that connected to putting in, we will support you to fix it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your Samsung Galaxy S2 by using the instructions in this guide.
- The methods given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S2. Making use of this information to any other unit or any other product may possibly create several difficulties.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps on your GT-I9100.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection for downloading Cyanogen Mod 12.1 Custom ROM.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your GT-I9100.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos , Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your GT-I9100.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
How to install Cyanogen Mod 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100:
- Make sure you have rooted mobile and installed ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems on GT-I9100.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your GT-I9100 SD card.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode. Check this – Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S5 All Models
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Wipe all the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card” on GT-I9100.
- Now choose the downloaded file ROM file that downloaded earlier.
- Then again do the same for flashing Gapps file on your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete in GT-I9100.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the GT-I9100 phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process on GT-I9100.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
Similar to the post:
Now you have successfully learned how to update or install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Cyanogen Mod 12.1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note S2 GT-I9100.
Incoming search terms:
- wiko lenny custom rom
- cm-12 1-20150430-UNOFFICIAL-i9100 zip
- cm12 mobile wiko model Sunset
- cosrum cm 12 samsung s2 gt i9100
- download custom rom cm12 1 for galaxy s2
- download cm-12 1-20150430-UNOFFICIAL-i9100 zip
- Рабочая cm12 на Samsung Galaxy S2
- cm 12 1 gapps for gt-i9100
- cm 12 1 for gti9100
- cm 12 1 download for gti9100