ClockWorkMod Recovery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 has been released. ClockWorkMod Recovery is used to install Custom ROM’s and some other apps that in zip archive format. Make sure this is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 mobile phones. Not for other models. If you use this on other models, this might brick your phone and not able to use your device. Here is a guide to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating System. The phone has comes with 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports 1080 x 1920 pixels with Gorilla Glass. And it have 2 GB of RAM. The mobile has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera supports 4128 x 3096 pixels. And 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera. And the mobile has 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of Internal Memory and also have an extra memory slot that supports up to 64 GB. The device is the one of the best Android mobile compared with other devices which is comes with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Snapdragon processor.
Warning before installing ClockWorkMod Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem that related to installation instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S4 and the model number is M919. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile:
- A rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 Android Smartphone. Check this – How to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919:
- Download it on Google Play store – Here
- Install it on your phone.
- After the completion, open ROM Manager on your App list.
- Then Click On “Recovery Setup”
- Now click on “ClockworkMod Recovery”
- Then confirm the phone model in next process.
- Next click on “Flash ClockworkMod Recovery”. This will download the updates.
- At the end of the download complete it will flash it.
- Finally you have installed ClockWorkMod recovery on your phone.
How to Open ClockWorkMod Recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Switch off the phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Now your phone will boot into Recovery mode.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in recovery installation process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S4 M919. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install ClockWorkMod recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919.