The Busybox Pro Apk is now available to download and install it on your rooted Android 6.0 Marshmallow device. Everybody knows the need of the Busybox. It used for many processes like using some terminal commands. It will provide you some more permissions to access some advanced tweaks.
The Busybox Pro v30 APK is now released for the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. You can download it for free from this guide or you can also purchase it from the Google Play Store. After that you can use it for official Marshmallow update or ROM’s like CyanogenMod 13.
Here is a guide about How to Install Busybox Pro v30 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. I have compiled the simple steps to do it easily.
How to Download and Install Busybox Pro v30 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Things you’ve needed:
- Rooted Android mobile – Your device must be rooted.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow update or ROM installed.
- Super User (SuperSU) installed.
Steps to Follow:
- Download the APK of the app from – Download Busybox Pro v30 for Marshmallow.
- Then install the download apk.
- Now open the app from your applications’ list.
- Then tap on the tab named as “Install Busybox”.
- It will ask you to choose the location of the path where the app will install. And choose it as “/system/xbin”
- Now you need to press the “Install” button at the bottom of the screen.
- This will install it on your device.
- After the installation complete, restart your device.
See also:- Viper4Android for Android 6.0 Marshmallow
That’s all. If you have any doubt or problem, share it in the comments section. We will help you to solve it as soon as possible. You have successfully Downloaded and installed the Busybox Pro v30 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.