Before Android rooting or Flashing or Installing Custom ROM’s, Recovery, you need to take a backup of your important messages in your mobile. Because, after the flashing process messages will be deleted. So, you can restore your old messages with the backed up file. Here is a guide to make a backup and restore SMS messages in Android mobiles:
How to Backup Messages with SMS Backup & Restore App in Android:
- First download the SMS Backup & Restore App via Google Play Store – here
- After that install it on your phone.
- Open the App
- Click the Backup button in the app and give a name for the backup file and click OK.
- Then the app will start to make a backup.
How to Restore Messages in SMS Backup & Restore App:
- Open the SMS Backup & Restore App
- Click the Restore Button in the app.
- Then select the Backup file which you want to restore.
- After that Click OK button. Now your backed up messages will be Restored.
See Also – How to Create Animated GIF on Android Mobile with GIFDroid
SMS Backup and Restore app is the best app for restore the messages in android. This app is very helpful to restore from your backup file when your phone met a crash.
bagaimana mengambil pesan dihapus dari samsung galaxy y
where do the SMS messages get backed up, MicroSD card location?
my mobile is 5830i i updated jelyblast 4.1 but ear phone is nor working 😛
my moblie is MT25i sony ericsson not connect for pendrive
Well, try Coolmuster Android Assistant, we can use it to move almost everything from android phone to computer, and we can also use it to manage apps, contacts on computer, have a try!