Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus L5 E610 is now available to update your mobile. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus L5 is includes all the new features in the latest version. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. Google Apps are not included in the ROM. So, you need to download the Gapps file separately. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from LG. This is a custom ROM. So, all credits goes to the original developer. Here is a guide to update your LG Optimus L5 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by Slimbean ROM.
The LG Optimus L5 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile also have 4 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen capable to display 320 x 480 pixels. The device has comes with 4 GB internal Memory and expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And also having 512 MB of RAM. And the smartphone has 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED flash. The mobile is nice one compared with other mobiles in its price range.
Warning before installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5 and the model number E610. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Slimbean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
- A rooted LG Optimus L5 android smartphone. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus L5 E610
- A PC or Laptop with working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Slimbean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
You can move on to the next page to Install Android 4.3 Slimbean ROM on LG Optimus L5
Incoming search terms:
- update lg optimus l5 android 4 3
- jelly bean 4 3 lg l3
- download jelly bean 4 3 untuk lg optimus l3 e400 zip
- LG E400 Android update 4 2
- actualizar android lg l3 4 3
- rom 4 3 lg l3
- e610 roms
- jely bean or kitkat rom download for l3
- jelly bean rom for lg l3 e400 ninja romeo
- android 4 3 download lg l5