Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus L5 E610 is now available to update your mobile. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus L5 is includes all the new features in the latest version. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. Google Apps are not included in the ROM. So, you need to download the Gapps file separately. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from LG. This is a custom ROM. So, all credits goes to the original developer. Here is a guide to update your LG Optimus L5 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by Slimbean ROM.
The LG Optimus L5 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile also have 4 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen capable to display 320 x 480 pixels. The device has comes with 4 GB internal Memory and expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And also having 512 MB of RAM. And the smartphone has 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED flash. The mobile is nice one compared with other mobiles in its price range.
Warning before installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5 and the model number E610. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Slimbean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
- A rooted LG Optimus L5 android smartphone. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus L5 E610
- A PC or Laptop with working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Slimbean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
How to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded ROM file.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then again do the same process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Select the downloaded gapps file “gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip”.
- After that confirm it and wait for the process complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
Also check out this guide – How to Unbrick LG Optimus L5 Using KDZ Updater
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus L5 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus L5. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update LG Optimus L5 E610 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Incoming search terms:
- rom sleambean lg e400
- lg e405 jellybean 4 3 rom
- LG E400 UPGRADE TO 4 3 DOWNLOAD
- l5 on android
- jelly bean zip for lg e400
- gapps para un lg p350 android 4 3
- download rom for lg e610v
- download gapps for lg e400 android 4 4
- download custom rom jelly bean 4 2 2 untuk lg e400
- stable jb rom for lg e400