Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update is now available for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. This update is first available in Russia via Samsung Kies. After that it was rolled out to all other countries via OTA. You can install the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update in your phone manually by using this guide. This is not a custom ROM. So, you don’t need to root your mobile. You can install it by using ODIN. Here is a guide to install XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Update on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has 8 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED flash supports Full HD record and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The phone is one of the best Dual Sim phone compared with other mobiles which has comes with 1.2 GHz Processor and also in its price range too. The phone has comes with 8 GB of Internal Memory and expandable storage is up to 64 GB and 1 GB of RAM which is helps to access the apps more quickly. The phone also comes with 5 inch Display screen capable to display 480 x 800 pixels.
Warning Before Installing Official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide on your phone. If any problem that related to given instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and the model number is I9082. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- A Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos mobile phone.
- A Windows Computer or Laptop.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Files to be download to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Odin – Odin307.zip – (0.4 MB) – Here
- Firmware Update – I9082XXUBMGA_I9082OXEBMGA_SER.zip – (905.5 MB) – Here
You can now move on to next page to Install XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
Incoming search terms:
- i9082xxubmga_i9082oxebmga_ser zip
- performance of keetkat 4 4 1 with samsung galaxy grand duos
- samsung galaxy s duos jelly bean update download
- android 4 2 2 install in samsung grand dues mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos Official Jelly Bean Update
- update galaxy s duos s7562 to jelly bean 4 2 2 use oding
- update galaxy s duos s7562 with jellybean 4 2 2 android
- update s7562 to android 4 4 2
- who can I upgrade my Samsung grand mobilephone android from 4 2 2 to4 3